Vancouver, Washington, USA
Reports to Chief Executive Officer
Founded in 2002, Formos delivers SaaS product development, mobile applications, and process management solutions. We have a diverse mix of clients and projects ranging from augmented reality to construction, and environmental restoration to blockchain. We serve customers locally and throughout North America, Asia, and Europe from our offices in Vancouver, Washington, USA, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Da Nang, Vietnam.
What to Expect
You’ll work with a dedicated team of full-time employees in a highly collaborative environment. We work hard and smart, delivering projects on time and on budget. Our proprietary process keeps us on track and ensures our team doesn’t scramble through late nights and weekends to hit our targets.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to provide support to our Vancouver team of approximately 10 employees and help the office run smoothly. You’ll handle our books, manage employee benefits, and provide general administrative assistance to the team. We also have an office in Vietnam that would benefit from some international accounting assistance, which we will provide training on. We work in a collaborative and supportive environment and are looking for a committed team member who’s ready to grow with us.
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive salary based on skill set and experience
• Three weeks of paid time off per year and eight paid company holidays
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Company paid travel to Vietnam for team building and cultural immersion
• Great work/life balance with 40 hour workweeks the norm
• Maintain the company’s books in Quickbooks
• Pay the bills, place orders, manage payroll, and perform invoicing
• Scan and digitally archive documents
• Work with vendors on company services and employee benefits
• Assist employees with onboarding, benefit enrollment, expense reimbursement, etc.
• Ensure the office is well supplied and in good order
• Organize company events
• Coordinate travel
• Answer the phones
• Deposit checks
• Run occasional errands
• 3+ years of experience with business accounting, preferably with Quickbooks
• Proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word
• Experience performing general office duties and working with vendors
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and thorough
• A positive attitude and collaborative approach
• Flexible and eager to learn
• Honest and of high integrity
• Reliable, trustworthy, and punctual