The Freshwater Trust | StreamBank
About The Freshwater Trust
The Freshwater Trust builds and implements the tools and methods that help to improve the health of freshwater ecosystems in the United States.
Significant funding was available for restoration projects. The real problem was a decades-old system that attempted to manually coordinate projects across landowners, restoration contractors and the government agencies that permit and fund the work. Many landowners simply gave up on the work due to the long, cumbersome process.
The StreamBank platform is designed to streamline and expedite restoration work by coordinating landowners, project managers, contractors and regulatory bodies within an intuitive web-based system.
From the initial launch, StreamBank-managed projects have realized an average efficiency increase of 80% over the original system. The Freshwater Trust’s success has been widely acknowledged and has driven a rapid increase in adoption of the software.
- GIS Mapping & Spatial Analysis
- Project Workflow & Data Collection
- Landowner Interface
- Project Manager Interface
- Regulatory Agency Interface
- Restoration Contractor Interface
- Project Funding Algorithms
- Project Permitting
- RFP & Contract Auto-Generation
- Estimation & Forecasting Engine
- Outcomes Monitoring & Documentation