TNO | Security & Asset Management
TNO is a 3,500 person organization headquartered in the Netherlands. They focus on applying scientific knowledge with the aim of strengthening the innovative power of industry and government.
TNO needed tools to help them identify appropriate security measures to be applied to assets across rooms, buildings and campuses.
The Security Analysis System enables users to analyze assets contained in specific physical areas and create rules that determine how these assets are protected against theft, fire and many other threats. The software has been rolled out to TNO customers including the National Dutch Police Corps.
- Asset management
- Facility management tools
- Rules engine security analysis
- Hierarchical roles with delegation
- Aggregation of security measures
- Flexible attribute hierarchy
- Integrated audit trail
- Wiki-based help system
- Administrative workflow engine
- Internationalized for multilingual